Tuesday 6 January 2015

The other cut out

This blogger blog is infuriating...my apologies for images not in the right place...this is due to trying to get the image I want to appear on facebook and where as you used to be able to choose which image you posted, you now don't get an option so you have to trick it.  I will address this when I finish this residency.

So the other cut out......as I used wallpaper lining that came in a roll when I started cutting the shape it was all kind of curvy.  When I arrived in the studio the next morning it had escaped off the cutting map and created a lovely shape.  Very reminiscent of my architectural sculptures from a few years ago.  I became very excited and can see the future potential of this....


"art should spill out of being beautiful and move over to other aspects of life so that when we're not with the art it has nevertheless influenced our actions or our responses"  j. cage

No comments: