Tuesday 10 June 2014

Connectivity and Helen Frankenthaler

Well I don't know what happened to Inspiration below.....I am certainly not inspired by numbers!

So, synchronicity, connectivity, after slowing down and tuning in I am finally making some headway.  Noticing the little signs that make connections within the work.


I was drawing this with my parrot friend on my shoulder squawking what a load of rubbish when a few hours later online I find this gorgeous piece by one of my long forgotten favourite artists Helen Frankenthaler




And talking of connectivity and Frankenthaler, at the same time I uploaded this on to my laptop

And out of all the artists in all the world a FB friend posted this very same image the next day.  I haven't looked at Frankenthalers work for years.  It is the most stunning woodblock print.






No comments: